18 avril 2008

It's time to go home (!1)


It's me with my best friend, 3o years later at the Howe art gallery with my screaming grandson.

On the way to EC Brighton...

It's me on the way to school 30 yeqrs ago....


Last day in Brighton. What will be the word of the day?

Sun already went back to France. A siberian wind scared it and it left.
I've got a cold and didn't go to the pub for the farewell night. I went to bed early. I had a nightmare before falling asleep. I saw Tony Curtis on the TV. He was invited to a famous TV show. He was big and old and deaf. Just a nightmare. I slept like a "sac" last night and I feel much better. I will enjoy my last day in Brighton for sure.
See you.

My english teacher is waiting for me with the last words of the week.

What about ..........

a shit stirrer un fouteur de merde

or

She is suffering from the green-eyed monster. (elle creve de jalousie)

or

After many years, he just turned out of the blue. ( il a reapparu)

or

I'm like a house in fire. ( Je pete le feu)

and now it's your turn. It's interactive. Vote for the word of the day.


So long. Goodbye. Farewell. Nice to meet you Constance, Iris, Onor, Yang, Prince Charles, Khaled, Ivan, Amanda, Nicole, Peter, Ann, Deborah, Marylin, Mary, Julia, Harry, Emilia, Laura...

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

really great and nice and fantastic pictures of brighton and you every where in the windows and the vitres
je suis content que tu aies pu rencontrer vw c'était beaucoup mieux sans moi
we 're looking forward for ? you
x

Anonyme a dit…

i've no choice but i'm a shit stirrer althought we're all like a house in fire waiting for you (6pm in la rochelle, right ?)
x

Anonyme a dit…

I have enjoyed all the" word of the day" my favorite is
"green-eyed monster" shit stirrer and house in fire
are very expressive. I would like to be like a house in
fire more often. Welcome home. L & K. F.

Anonyme a dit…

Hello !! I hope you enjoyed your time with us !! Nice to meet you...
and good luck with your come back to France :P
Constance