16 avril 2008

News from BIBI 8









Wednesday 16 th April

Today, weather and I are very sunny .

the words of the day : to pop and to nip ( to go quickly)

I just pop out to the coffee shop to buy a sandwich because I have no time for lunch today. I'm going to Charleston farmhouse.



Today is the day. The D Day. Today is the day I am going to Charleston to meet two sisters : Virginia and Vanessa. Hope to meet them finally.........................................

........................................................................................................................................................................

We did it. We rushed out to catch the bus 28 to Lewes, then the 125 to Charleston farmhouse. ( Yes, my dear darling, I really love the concrete details) In Lewes, we had time to pop out into the Waitrose shopping center and buy chocolate. The bus dropped us at Charleston.


My dream came through. It was exactly like I dreamt . An absolutely lovely house. I loved it, Philippe liked it and Nadine loved not to like it. Vale sempre a pena quando a alma nao e pequena.
I specially enjoyed the studio. I learnt a new word : an easel ( un chevalet)let's have a virtual visit charleston
We walked through the countryside up the yellow fields, leaving the pond
on the right to Berwick church painted by Vanessa Bell. One hour (very smelly) walk. They enjoyed the church, I didn't like it very much, I confess.

We caught the 125 to go back to Lewes. The driver was just mad, driving madly and he drives us sick... We had an Harvey in a pub to feel better after that extreme experience.





But the flick isn't over. Remember it was Wednesday. And What happens on Wednesday ? Last week ? The Crown and the Anchor ! Sing your song ! New people there. Nice songs. Philippe played the guitar and we sang Ne quelque part. I had no chance to escape. I tried to go away. No chance. I tried to sing La Javanaise. At least I did it. Nice evening again with nice
people in a nice pub.

see Catherine songs on my space

www.myspace.com/heartree



Seen in the Times , eating our cod with chips and mashed peas.

Who's that bloke ?











3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Dis, quand reviendras-tu ?

The girl dressed as a pork.

Anonyme a dit…

Hope you met the sisters. Today is the day (when) I am going to Charleston... in my opinion you dont't need to put "when" ask your teacher.
I received your postcard today, thanks, I noticed your english is better and better, soon you are going to speak as a native. Mother very proud of little
Christine. Enjoy yourself. Kisses. Mum.

Anonyme a dit…

Le temps qui passe ne se rattrape guere mais je serai a Paris samedi pour deux heures
what about a cffee in the gare du nord ou montparnasse ?

kisses et beijinhos

The gil dressed as a pork 's best friend forever