08 avril 2008

NEWS FROM BRIGHTON 1 (fifteen things I want to do before....




Monday 7th April

How I am ? Fine, thanks. What's the weather like ? Can't believe it ! IT'S SNOWING ... like in Estremoz south Portugal and in the Emirates as well, 22 years ago. Marylin said that it is the first time it happened in 20 years.

We saw London under the snow, dead poor snowmen fields forever...

And Brighton beach and Brighton pier as well. Welcome to Switsserland, they said.



word of the day : to annoy

example : you annoy me because you don't answer my e-mails.




Tuesday 8 th April

How am I ? still fine, thanks. And the weather ? Sun is back on Brighton pier. We'll have fun, I'm sure...

Word of the day : a block.
Example : Can you explain to me what you like in that fucking block ?

Nothing like a fish and chips at the seagull to feel better and warmer.


1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

anjela demande qu'est-ce que ça veut dire bon j'vais aux toilettes
x